How do we use your data?
We may use your data for the following principal purposes:
- to provide you with the highest possible level of service (such as a special meals request) and to help you to get the best out of our website;
- to fulfil the bookings and purchases you have made through our website, and any other requests we receive from you;
- to contact you about changes to your itinerary eg. flight schedule changes, delays etc, or to send you useful information about your trip;
- to notify you about our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you. While this may include material about third party products from time to time, those third parties will not contact you directly (unless you subsequently ask them to!);
- for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis; and
- to occasionally participate as part of a survey or to get feedback
Normally we will contact you by email but we may occasionally contact you by mail, phone, fax or sms (mobile phone text messages).
As we may need to contact you regarding flight schedule/hotel changes or cancellations as quickly as possible after they are notified to us by the airline/hotel we strongly recommend that when booking you give us a valid email address and phone number that is accurate and does not block calls from business numbers before and during any travel period.